Thursday, June 17, 2004

Great sex last night

I had some great sex last night. This guy that I've been e-mailing back and forth with for months finally came over to my place last night. He was okay looking, but was a great fuck.

Of course then I go to the place of "I have a partner that I love, so what does this mean?" I really want to be feeling guilty and feeling like I'm cheating on him, but I don't. I'm just sort of numb about it.

And then I got an e-mail from another hot man that I've hooked up with a few times, wanting to get together. We set up a time for him to get to my place at 10:30. He didn't show. I sort of figured this would happen since most of these guys looking for "sex right now" can ever set up a time in the future (I guess that's why it says "right now"). Would have been nice, though, to shoot a load up his black ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home