Tuesday, June 15, 2004

First entry

okay, this is my first entry. Why did I start this? I need a place to vent; to get rid of the baggage; to be brutally honest; to show my faults, my thoughts, my greatness, my dreams, my humanity.

The thing I deal with the most is making my life have meaning. I mean, I have SO many ideas, but I just can't seem to get off my ass and do things. I have been to so many workshops and seminars, reading so many self-help books, but they don't seem to make a dent. I recently went to a seminar about soft-addictions, so I thought that this would be a good place to keep a chronicle of my daily soft addictions, how much time and money they take up, and then what I could be doing otherwise. Also I need to purge my guts of all of the things inside me that I haven't been able to tell anyone.

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home