Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Pork Rinds

I've been on Atkins now for 2.5 weeks, and it's actually working. (I've lost 11 pounds since I started. Was 182, now down to 171!!). But in the meantime I'm getting REALLY sick of this low-carb food. You know, I really love to snack, but there's really few choices for snack foods. The main one I was told was cheese, but I can only take so much of this. I then came across pork rinds. Now I'd NEVER had porkrinds in my life, but forced myself to eat them since they have NO carbs and an entire bag of them is only around 400 calories. The one big negative of this is that they're VERY dry and get caught in my throat. So I then drink caffeine-free diet coke to swallow it down.

I know I'll never eat these fucking pork rinds again once I'm over this diet. My goal weight is 155, which will no doubt take me ALL summer to reach. So say hello to a summer of pork rinds. In their honor I've created a poem:

Pork rinds, pork rinds
no carbs in every bag.
they have no taste
but reduce my waist
and always make me gag!

Cheers,

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home